Running For No Reason
Thursday, June 13, 2013
More Joys for Runners Only (Illustrated)
Continued from an
12. Being athletic enough to hold your own in a pick-up game of anything.
13. Saving money on beer by having the tolerance of a three-year-old.
14. Never getting hangovers because you didn't even drink much.
15. "I have to train" is an easy excuse to get out of unappealing invitations.
forgetting to take a shower.
17. EVERYTHING tastes good after a long run.
18. Freaking out anyone that takes your pulse.
19. You always know what the weather's gonna be for the next few days.
20. You get a tan and your exercise at the same time.
Especially if you run shirtless like I do
21. You can get excited about shoes without sounding hoity-toity.
Possibly more to come. Leave your own in comments!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)